make this a summer you and your kids will never forget!
Are you looking for something new and exciting to do with your kids this summer that won’t break the bank?
Let’s face it, when summer rolls around, we’re all ready for a break! But it doesn’t take long before the whining and complaining starts because the kids don’t know what to do!
It’s hard to find new and interesting things to keep them occupied, isn’t it?
What if you could stop the ‘I don’t know what to do’s before they start? What if you could give your kids something to do that will not only be fun for them, but also have them learning at the same time? (Shhhh! Don’t tell them our secret!)
Adventure = Exciting … Geography = Boring
Be honest: Is this what you think?
Somehow, geography has a bad rap. There’s this idea that you can only teach geography with an atlas so big you need a fork lift to move it and a magnifying glass to read it. That if you’re not bored out of your mind, you’re not learning true geography.
But what if you started looking at places around the world through the lens of a great adventure?
You see, it is possible to take an adventure to other countries and even learn about them without your kids’ eyes glazing over!
Think about it:
- Experiencing the culture and cuisine
- Exploring the museums and monuments
- Discovering the animals and art
- Sampling the food
- And learning lots of fun facts.
It doesn’t have to be boring! (I think Indiana Jones would agree!)
This sounds great…but I don’t have time to create an epic adventure for my kids…
That’s the best part! You don’t have to create anything! The Adventures Around the World: Summer Trip is already created and ready for you to join! The “reservations” are booked, the crafts are chosen, the activities are figured out! All you have to do is sit back, follow your guide book (it’s included for you, by the way), and have a lot of fun with your kids as you embark on your summer adventure!
In other words, this is an adventure around the world that’s simple to use, easy to lead your children through, and a lot of fun to experience!
Adventures Around the World: Summer Trip 2022
Engage with the world around you on a one-of-a-kind summer adventure!
Made for kids.
Approved by kids.
Hey there! I’m Elizabeth
… a homeschooling momma of 5 for over a decade. And I help fellow homeschooling mommas create a unique homeschooling adventure your kids will love (without the overwhelm!)
And unlike most geography teachers, I don’t stand in front of a big map with a pointer and talk at you. Instead, I help you see geography as an epic adventure through hands-on experiences so you can appreciate the incredible diversity in our world!
True learning is a combination of curriculum, activities, and relationships, tailored to your child and family that results in a lifelong love of learning. And this adventure will help you get there!
Here’s what you’ll get for each of the 8 countries you’ll be exploring on your Adventures Around the World: Summer Trip
Starting the day you join the adventure, you’ll get an email from me once a week that will include:
- Introductory Video :: This 15-minute video isn’t a carbon-copy of the other pieces of information! Instead, it introduces you to the country and is packed with fun facts, interesting items, and even extra guidance on some crafts and activities.
- Travel Guide Book :: This PDF is your road map to help you navigate your time and adventure through this country.
- Adventures Around the World Packet :: This PDF is packed full of fun and interesting information as well as the instructions for all the activities, crafts, games, and recipes to help you experience the country. This is the full Adventures Around the World packet for each country you’ll be exploring, so each packet is an average of 20 pages long and also gives you access to extra resources available online.
- Family Trivia Game Video :: The trivia questions in this game are all about the country you’ve spent time exploring and all the answers are found in the materials you’ve been working through. This is a great resource for a family game night and to see how much you remember about each country.
But here’s the incredible part: You’ll get all this information for each of the 8 countries you’ll be exploring on your Summer Trip!
Wow! Elizabeth really put together a super thought-out package of fun for my family! From the start of the program, my kids heard the words “learn about the creatures” and they were already eager to get started. Adventures Around the World makes it easy for me as a working mom of three to enjoy learning about other countries while trusting that my kids are engaged in educational and fun content.Bobbi Jo, working mom of 3
Your Adventures Around the World: Summer Trip 2022 is different than anything else you’ve experienced.
When you start your journey, you’ll see that it’s…
- A Guided Tour :: No worries about feeling lost in a foreign land! The video about each country and your Travel Guide Book will help you navigate through the information to make the most of your time and adventure in each country.
- Recommendations On What To Do First :: Don’t stand around wondering what to do first! Your Travel Guide Book will not only help you navigate, but it will also give you a suggested order to do all the included activities.
- Self Paced :: You decide the pace you explore each country! If you’re excited and you want to do everything all in one day, go for it! But if you want to take your time and enjoy the experience, you can space out the activities over 3 days or 5 days or even 7 days! How long you take to go through the material is completely up to you and your family.
- Hands On Experience :: This isn’t just about reading and watching a video! In each country, there are activities, crafts, games, and recipes for you to do, taste, make, create, and experience. And while each country has a different mix of activities, each country has multiple activities for you to enjoy!
- Learning Opportunities :: Shhh! This one will be our secret! As you travel through your summer trip, different places will come alive like never before. You’ll be learning without even realizing you’re learning.
I love how within each country it gives not only the opportunity to learn in-depth information but creates opportunities to move, create and interact with each country…Get ready to embark on an exciting adventure with Adventures Around the World! Bon Voyage!Jessica, homeschool mom of 3
On top of that, you’ll get…
Access to a private Facebook group with me. I’ll be in this group regularly and available for help, advice, questions, and clarity. In other words, we’re on this journey together!
This is amazing! I was riveted watching the video and I’m so intrigued to see what’s in store with the other countries to explore!Lexi, high school student
Join the Summer Adventure!
Your family can come along on this epic adventure for only $67
Think about it: You’ll get to travel to 8 different countries for less than $9 per country! You can’t even find one-way airfare for 1 person from Atlanta to Los Angelas for $67 – let alone for your entire family!
And yet, through Adventures Around the World: Summer Trip 2022, you’ll be traveling to 8 different countries on 5 different continents.
Keep in mind, this is a summer 2022 adventure, so we’ll have to close the doors on July 31st to make sure everyone can experience their adventure in the summer of 2022! (But don’t worry…Adventures Around the World will still be here)
What age is this Summer Trip for?
Adventures Around the World is geared towards older elementary students (3rd-5th grade), but written for families to enjoy together. Your older elementary students will be able to do more of the activities with little to no help (although, you might want to stick around for the cooking part!). If you have younger children, you’ll need to help them through more of the activities, but they’ll still be able to enjoy and experience the adventure with everyone.
How much screen time is involved?
Each country in the Summer Trip comes with 2 videos to be watched online. The Introductory video is approximately 15 minutes long and the Family Trivia Game video is approximately 10 minutes long. These are the only videos or screen time that are consistently included with each country.
Some countries may have a recommended YouTube video for you to watch, but not every country will have this. On average, these videos are 3 minutes long.
Is this really worth $67?
In short, Yes! To put it in perspective, check this out:
- Each individual country packet is for sale, priced at $9. On the Summer Trip, you’re paying less than $9 for each country which includes the same country packet available on the website, PLUS your Travel Guide Book, Introductory video, and Family Trivia Game video.
- It’s hard to find a domestic one-way plane ticket for less than $80 right now. Yet, with Adventures Around the World, you have the opportunity to explore 8 countries on 5 continents…and all for $67!
- To put you child in a summer day camp for 1 week will cost anywhere from $150 to $400. And that’s for each child! The Summer Trip will give you activities to engage your children over the course of 8 weeks with one price per family – no matter how many children you have!
When does the fun start?
The fun starts now! “Book” your Summer Trip today and you’ll be on your way to your first adventure.
You’ll receive an email with all the travel details for visiting your first country the very same day you join the adventure. Then, each week for the next 7 weeks, you’ll get an email with all your travel details for each new country for a grand total of 8 emails.
Just know, if you book your trip on Monday, your emails will arrive on Mondays. If you book your trip on Wednesday, your emails will arrive on Wednesdays…you get the idea!
How much time do I need to dedicate each week to this Summer Trip?
On average, this adventure should take you about 3-4 hours for each country each week. Now, if your children really love one of the games and play it for hours, that timing could change! But for my planning friends, 3-4 hours should allow you to get through all the activities without rushing.
Now, remember your included Travel Guide Book will help you see all the different activities you’ll be doing for each country. On top of that, you can enjoy your entire adventure in 1 day or space it out over many days. You’re in control of what activities happen when.
Is this Summer Trip REALLY comprehensive?
Yes! All the information you need to explore each country is included in the digital download packet. No additional books or information is required to enjoy your summer adventure.
What additional materials will I need?
Using a globe or a world map is highly recommended while taking your Adventure Around the World. If you don’t have a physical globe or map handy, you can always look one up online.
Each country packet includes an assortment of crafts, recipes, and games specific to that country. We found it wan’t possible to include the markers and yarn, the flour and rice in the digital download! However, you will find a complete list of all the materials and ingredients you’ll need, full instructions, and any templates you’ll need included in your packet.
What’s included in the packet?
Each country packet is a downloadable PDF averaging 20-30 pages long. Packed full of facts and information that covers everything from capital cities to interesting and little known fun facts, this packet will help you explore each new place. Travel through the country with the included map while you check out fun geographical places as well as museums and monuments. Read a snippet of the history of each country, take a look at the people who live there, and check out some of the unique animals that call this corner of the world their home.
On top of that, each country includes a collection of crafts, games, recipes, and activities chosen with purpose to help you discover and experience your travel adventure in each particular country.
Adventures Around the World is, in simple terms, Amazing! I’m extremely impressed with the depth, yet simplicity of the structure. You and your students will not only explore facts, but you will also experience fun together on your worldly adventures…I highly recommend that you take a trip with Adventures Around the World.Kathleen, grandma of 5
Don’t miss out on this summer adventure!
Traveling is a challenge no matter how many people come along on the adventure. Traveling with kids just increases that challenge exponentially! This summer trip is the perfect way to enjoy international travel as a family without even having to pack your bags!
But more than that, it’s a way for you to have a lot of fun as a family, learn new things, and create an epic summer adventure you – and your children – will remember for years to come!